Monday, March 15, 2010

Afton 3/14/2010

Tried running at Afton State Park on Sunday. It was about 95% ice on the trails. The other 5% was snow or grass or mud.

But we did see several Red-Tailed Hawks, American Robins, Black-capped Chickadees, Red-Bellied Woodpeckers, White-breasted Nuthatches, and a Merlin.

Just outside the park were 5 mature Bald Eagles and a American Kestrel.